Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Christmas After Show

Well, we finally had to put up the crib. We found Froglegs hanging on the outside of his crib. It took us a while to figure out how to get him to take a nap in his bed. I had to rock him a while, but first I had to calm down a relax. It isn't fun to try to learn myself how to teach Froglegs to sleep. The floor doesn't work. Later we learned that the port o crib was our best option.(so far) He can still crawl out, but its lower to the floor and makes him feel he is still in a crib with his friends. He has to sleep with all his friends. I put some of them on a shelf cuz the port o crib was too full, but he put them back in one by one. Soooo, now I take some out when he is fast asleep. Right now he is taking a nap slamming the crib to the wall. OOOOOuuu, he's in trouble!!! Oma would say "What are you doing to my Grandson?" We wanted to wrap him up for later. No, we were just trying to have a little fun. He didn't like it much so it came off fast. Don't worry. Mi Mi wanted to join in the action of cleaning up for Christmas. She loves boxes. Froglegs loves to pull Styrofoam apart instead of toilet paper. Trains and dinosaurs what a combination. Dad took the train for one last ride tell we put it away. Froglegs wanted the dinosaurs to play. Well, I dyed my hair blond for the fun of it and I redyed my roots day after Christmas. Then I re cut my hair with a little help from Prince Charming. I needed help on the very bottom. He did great didn't he! He was so nervous. I am finding that it is fun to cut my own hair. I don't have my moms professional touch, but I remember all she taught me. I did a shag. You grab a piece of hair on the crown and cut it to your shortest length for the top layer and then use that as a guide for your individual sections. I am blessed with curly hair so if I messed up it wouldn't show much. Then you take feather scissors and taper the front to your face and liking. Now here is a good picture of our foggy mornings. It is the view from our living room window to the back yard. We went on a little walk this morning.Frogleg's nose was so pink and his fingers were cold for a few hour when we got home. It was worth walking through the fog though.

Sleepless in Cali