
Froglegs said
"Eiew" when he saw his eggs. Dad said "you'll like them you will see try them and you'll like them and you may I say."
He loved them and ate them and we enjoyed the morning.

Happy Saint Day!!! What have I been up to? I have been reaching long lost friends and finding much joy in my new found pregnancy. Yes, I am pregnant and feeling it. For all you woman out there who feel the pain and understand, its a great time. I am enjoying Froglegs. He ate green eggs and milk this morning with mom and dad. More great fun to come today. I will post later. It is a beautiful sunny Monday with so many fun possibilities. I also made some great friends here and they are beautiful, inspirational woman with so much to learn from. We miss you family so far away and wish we could spend this fun day with you all. Love you much!!!! Have a fun day. Keep those pictures comming on your blogs we want to see you!!!




