Thursday, April 3, 2008

This weeks fun!!

This morning Froglegs wanted to undress his ken's and give them a bath. So, I took him outside and added some bubbles and he loved it. I am wishing I had a pool about now. The other one last year died in the sun and with the clorox I used to keep the kooties from growing.

If you enlarge the picture you will see that that same ken doll has no legs again.
"Oooo, COol!!" Is what Froglegs says. As he ponders, "What coconut chocolate concoction did daddy make today?" Daddy's cocoa coconut cake.
Feeding the fish. Froglegs loves the fish.

Two days ago it was time for Froglegs to go to bed and he was on something. He was running around skipping and attacking Daddy. I think he missed Daddy a lot this past week. Poor Daddy was saying no, no and Froglegs was saying Daddy, Daddy. I call it the slobber attack.

Froglegs loves to line things together. He loves the outdoors and plants. In the sun out of the sun. He just couldn't decide. It is very fun to watch your child explore his new world. Until he starts finding out how fun it is to dump the plants and play with the dirt.


He came out of his room the other day with ken barbie with his legs unattached. He wouldn't let me fix it. It was fun to seem him tooling the doll around and we loved dancing with it.


He wore these shoes all moring two days ago.

Sleepless in Cali