Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prayers

Hey everyone,
Some fun news. Frogleg's says his own prayers now!! I assisted him two or three days ago for family prayer and the next day I asked whose turn it was and he said he wanted to do it. He said the same prayer 4 or 5 times before we told him it was time for bed. We were so happy for him. This morning he blessed the food all by himself too. He especially is grateful for presents and cake. It's in every prayer. And he said to "please bless the family." He also sings, I Am A Child of God and Happy birthday, ABC'... the most. He has more songs but those are his fav's right now. His favorite phrase is "Come on Baby light my fire." and "Tractor's Sexy"when he sees the tractors on the side of the road. Yes, I taught him those it's so cute to hear it come out of his mouth. I love being a mom!!! He's so funny!! He is the light of our lives we wouldn't trade him for the world.

I had the best birthday thanks for all your calls and cards. Love you and miss you.

Sleepless in Cali