Friday, December 26, 2008

Random Picks

Froglegs wanted to hold J, but as soon as he cried, he doesn't want any part of it. I didn't blame him.

Our Chocolate lover.



If your wondering about the next two pictures you will love the story. I just gave my boys a bath when Froglegs jumps out of the tub and is running around buck naked. I am dressing J and I keep on running around checking on him.He seemed like he was being good, a little too good. I have to watch him because if he doesn't go pee in the potty, or have a diaper on, he will do it on the floor. So, F is in the living room trying to turn on the TV and I look on floor. What did I see first glance? What do you think I saw? I took a closer look and was elated to find out it was just a pine cone.




Froglegs likes to have his little Christmas tree sit next to him and watch movies.


Watch mom I can put two fists in my mouth!!!









Sleepless in Cali