Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time Sure Flys!!

Well, this family has been busy busy. We survived Christmas. I was so pooped this year being a mom and wife that Daddy made all of Christmas dinner. I helped with the little stuff, but I just had no energy or desire to do anything. I was raised to go all out on everything, especially Holidays and birthdays. Dad worked 60 hours the week of Christmas and still had energy to make Saurbraten. I bow down to his amazingness. Don't get me wrong I am not lazy...I try to do too much I am afraid. My craftiness sometimes makes my mind run a mile a minute and when it was time to take a vacation, I took it. It was a wonderful holiday in our new house. I feel so blessed and amazed by the love of my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It was nice to be reminded a little more this holiday season.














We had an elf come help Santa with keeping the kids good for Christmas. He showed up the day after Thanksgiving and left Christmas Eve. He left a present when he left on the doorstep it was a Play Mobile Nativity set for the kids to play with to remind the children what Christmas was really about.



Froglegs likes to get attention too. He did it right after J did. Got to take my picture too mommy!!!

J likes to get stuck in the closet so he can get mommies attention."Mom help me!!" No sooner did I get him out when he put himself right back in.

Sleepless in Cali