Friday, June 11, 2010

Eternally Yours Forever 2010

All this picture taking and water fun makes me reflect. This is our one year anniversary in this beautiful home of ours and three years in Cali. We love it here and I am grateful for the Man of my dreams to share it with me. Here we are with two amazing, intuitive boys who have taught us so much. Soon, it will be our nine year wedding anniversary. I couldn't be happier and more in love with my husband and my two little boys. Also, I am in love with the children I feel have yet to be in my family. I am extremely blessed and so is my family to be here in this moment, enjoying each other. We are grateful for the people that have faith in us and support our union. I remember I would ponder and pray for the moments I have now. I know my husband also looked upon this day, unknowing what was to come, but hoping for a wonderful wife and children. Thank the Heavens for today and the times we have to make memories together. I will never take today for granted. I have been blessed to know what it might be like without such a wonderful man who holds the Priesthood; for that knowledge, I find joy in today and look forward to tomorrow.









Sleepless in Cali