Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Eve of Christmas


Well it's Christmas Eve today and I am busy preparing. Cooking non stop and cleaning the dishes non stop. It started off foggy and beautiful and ended with a great meal. Turkey and all the fixin's.


I baked all day on Christmas Eve. I made the prettiest pies ever. These are the before bake pictures. The pumpkin has cute leaf outs on the crust. The pecan pie has snow men cut outs. It was fun. What do you think? Bet you think it is cool. I do.


It is hard to find food that Froglegs will eat, but these tasty appetizers found a way down his belly. It is a tradition for our family to have these Christmas morning. We finally can test it out on a little one. Bisquick Sausage Appetizers
One Pound sausage(raw)the leaner the better, 2 Cups Chedder grated, 2 1/2 cups bisquick, 1 egg, 1 cup milk. Mix together and form in walnut sized balls and put them in a pan bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Enjoy!

Christmas Eve was foggy so we went out to document it, but it doesn't look as foggy in the picture.

Sleepless in Cali