Today was a fun day for us. We came home from our walk and the four little birds were split up. Three were flying!!! One was still to shy to fly. Then we had a play date with our friends. We played Dunken Ducks with colored water in the pool( you squirt colored water with empty bubble bath or shampoo bottles), Dinosaur Tracks with play dough, and Noodle Seperation came in a cupcake tin. Fun fun. Then we had nursery snakes watching ABC Sesame Street. OOOH!!!! Froglegs went poo poo in the potty!!!! Yeah. We've had an interesting couple of days. Poop on the floor and pee. Not our best moments. So, we slowed down a little and went to half day potty training. So, much nicer.:)
My first big sentence was, "What movie are we gonna watch." I remember and can mimmic any thing and anyone.Iknow a dozen books by heart. I love books, especially Dr. Suess. I love sparklers(sprinkles) on my donuts, to color or add bubbles to my bath, presents, cake,parties, chocolate, and saying prayers for my family. If I ever had to grow up I'd be just me."I am not a big kid, just (name)." I love to sing and dance. I love Yo Gabba Gabba, Scooby Doo, Dinosaurs, and games. I love mail and clues(cards). I am a big helper to my little brother. Lately I just like to go crazy and be a kid.