Monday, July 28, 2008

Update On Our BIg Boy

Well, a whole week of potty training. We are on the second week and instead of half the day we are full head on full day potty training. He's doing so well. He hasn't mastered the poo, but the pee is down to an art. I even saw him in nursery wanting to go potty. My trick well, bribery works great for him. If he won't come when I call him I grab the jelly bean and flash it in front of him to inspire him. 5 beans for pee and 3 for trying to pee. It works!!!! I am telling him when he poops he get a giant dinosaur gummy from Grandpa Cooper. We just came from a friends house and he went there in their potty. He has officially marked their toilet with his sent. J/k More potties soon!!! We will conquer all the potties we can!! It will be an adventure. If only we had a toilet seat for him to sit on and it wouldn't leak all over his pants. Any suggestions?

Sleepless in Cali