Well SO far we have taken 3 walks, made blueberry cookies, walked to the grocery store, watched construction on our street(slurry), made butterflies, exercised, went to choir practice,made cards for our loved ones and ate our dinner while taking a walk. I have don't a lot of organizing of my craft room and dejunking. I am pooped. There are a few things I am always reminded when My hubby is gone. I understand why Heavenly Father wanted a man and wife as a team for a family. I am also reminded what it is like with out the priesthood in the home for a little while. I look back and remember my dad gone on his ship(sometimes 6 months at a time) and my mom and I walking off the military bases making memories of fun trips to stores and museums and monuments. It was our time to grow independence and togetherness and dependability on each other and our Godhead. That is probably why I believe I have turned out so well.I also find that I have more time on my hands without a hubby.I get more done and it feels like the day has more hours. Isn't that weird!!!I hope to update you more later. We'll see.
J getting in on the camera action.


Mommy's Butterfly.

Froglegs did this one all by himself. Interesting choice of color!

Froglegs and I made J a butterfly. He made the eyes and mouth I did the rest. As you can see he liked eating it more than flying it.

We decides to have a fun bath last night no soap.Their were some cuter pictures with both of them making silly faces but they weren't appropriate for blogging.( If you see anything please email me.) Froglegs wanted to have yellow water. We got some red, yellow and blue bath fizzers from the dollar store a while back and we us them a lot making different colored water baths. I think its good to teach them the colors and what they do when you mix red + blue= purple and yellow+red=orange and so forth.This time Froglegs just wanted yellow. They looked like they were swimming in lemon aid. I added some soap for J he likes bubbles.


