Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Eight Year Anniversary


Today is the day We celebrate our anniversary.It has been eight wonderful years. I felt like we were married forever after 3 years. I mean that in a good way. I feel like we were called together. I am so comfortable with my hubby he is always eternally mine forever. FYI, I put a message on his ring when I bought it. It says...here is the ball and chain..."Eternally Yours Forever." As a teenager, I wanted so badly to find someone who I could trust, stands by me, never would leave me, and would encourage me to be better. I have that in him. I have much more too. He gives me a sparkle in my eye when he walks into a room. He teaches me something new everyday. He is a great Daddy to his boys and son in law to my mom. He serves his neighbors, friends and family. He has a deep testimony of the gospel and Joseph Smith. He has respect for me, who I am and stand for. Most importantly I can depend on him, grow with him, and live with him. Not many people have that in a companion. This man of mine has marveled me from the very beginning. He can do anything around the house, and knows so much. I am grateful for his parents for teaching this amazing son of our Father in Heaven. He needn't be worried I will always prefer his company over anyone Else's. I am Eternally Yours Forever. I am so grateful you chose me to be your eternal companion. I love you and Happy anniversary. I look forward to Eternity with you and all the challenges that come our way. You are amazing!!!You are my favorite sweetheart. This day is very happy because I have you. You make me smile a lot. Thank you for giving me 2 beautiful and happy boys.

Sleepless in Cali