Friday, July 17, 2009

Froglegs is Potty Trained!!!

There is new news!!! I am so happy. I think it took a whole year of Him and I getting trained. I am tired and joyous of this day. When we got back from our trip he was ready starting our trip back on Sunday he only had one accident. It's about time. I think it took a year? It was shorter than that It was right after J was born and my 6 week check up. In January we started I believe. 6 to 7 months of hard work. No matter what I did to stay a positive motivator I found my self very frustrated and counterproductive, I just had to get to the point where I realized I wasn't the one who was failing to go potty it was Froglegs. I began to have more patience and backed off a little and he took control himself. Yes!!!! Good for you boy!!!
We gave him a challenge if he had no accidents for a period of a whole week we would go to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. It was messy, but it worked. He is amazing. I forget that sometimes. Yeah!!! Now he goes by himself. The vacation did wonders for him. He loved his cousins, aunts, uncles, Oma, Opa, and Grandma Honey Bee. If we had given up on his training for the trip I am sure we would still be doing the potty training motions. Thank you for the visit. It was nice. We love and miss you all.

Sleepless in Cali