We had a nice little visit with my Ma. I love you and thanks for taking our cat. Hope you are enjoying her as much as she is probably enjoying you. Miss you!!! Froglegs kept on falling off the couch. It was funny. It happened all night long. He didn't even wake up and we visited the dinosaur track museum. She gave me a nice hair cut and Froglegs too. It is easily seen up in the family photo up top of the screen. Nice and cool she thinned my hair and everything. What would I do without my hair stylist. Fun Fun!!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Grandma Huney B.
We started off our trip with a bang. The car engine was rattling. We added air conditioner to our car and on the trip to my mom's house we found out that the big bolt wasn't even screwed in. Luckly after a long try to fix it at a rest stop we prayed and hoped that we would make it to Las Vegas. We ended up hearing it again and had to pull into a truck rest stop to get under a good lighting to try again. I told Froglegs to pray that we would make it and we would get help. And then a trucker stopped and took apart our engine to screw in the bolt in our engine. We were grateful and blessed to make it to my Mom's at 2 am. Halleuha!!!
We had a nice little visit with my Ma. I love you and thanks for taking our cat. Hope you are enjoying her as much as she is probably enjoying you. Miss you!!! Froglegs kept on falling off the couch. It was funny. It happened all night long. He didn't even wake up and we visited the dinosaur track museum. She gave me a nice hair cut and Froglegs too. It is easily seen up in the family photo up top of the screen. Nice and cool she thinned my hair and everything. What would I do without my hair stylist. Fun Fun!!!


We had a nice little visit with my Ma. I love you and thanks for taking our cat. Hope you are enjoying her as much as she is probably enjoying you. Miss you!!! Froglegs kept on falling off the couch. It was funny. It happened all night long. He didn't even wake up and we visited the dinosaur track museum. She gave me a nice hair cut and Froglegs too. It is easily seen up in the family photo up top of the screen. Nice and cool she thinned my hair and everything. What would I do without my hair stylist. Fun Fun!!!




