Last night Froglegs was a little moody so I did some roll playing to get him to bed. "lets get Elmo ready for bed!!! Its bedtime."So we found pj's and a diaper. Then I told him to show Elmo how to brush his teeth. He was so good. When I left him in his bed He wanted all his animals tucked in so we could teach them how to go to sleep. I kissed them all an blew a kiss ni night. The next morning Froglegs had to eat breakfast with Elmo, SO... I let Elmo sit on his lap. As I was getting the kitchen cleaned before our walk I noticed Froglegs taking Elmo's hand and making him pick up the fork to eat his eggs. Then, he made Elmo pick up his milk to drink. It was so cute I had to document it. So, for all you mothers out there here is something fun to do to prevent tantrums.


I love my new walking partner!! She is due three weeks earlier than me. It only would have been more perfect if she was having a boy, but she's having a girl. Her boy is so dreamy he is always smiling. Cute pregnancy bump!!! I wanted you to see he had to take Elmo with us walking this morning.