We love it here in our new home. We love adventures. This one involves great neighbors and great fun making this our livable home. Sorry its been so long, but I bet you all understand and are excited for us. We had our ultra sound yesterday and it is a boy. NO doubt. We are loving the thought of having another warrior for Heavenly Father's army. I am a little sad we must wait for our girl to come, but I know she is patiently waiting. I feel her and she knows she is in my heart. This is probably the only way Heavenly Father can make sure all of our children come down and so the boys must come first. Well thats how we feel and I am so happy to announce it is a very healthy Boy no warning signs. Strong heart and body. We have a strong and amazing angel waiting to be born to our loving home. Now it is only time to prepare this home with our Froglegs to recieve a new addition. Froglegs knows mommy's got a baby inside now we need to teach him to be more indapendant and help mommy more. He's going to have brother and is the big brother now. Potty training too will be fun. I know he might revert a little on the potty training when the baby comes, but we must do it.I know he'll just love being a big brother. I also know this baby has no other home besides ours where he will be loved as much. I love you J and I can't wait to watch you sleep and hold you in my arms.
I will post some ultra sound pictures later when Dad's home to scan them. Love you all and talk to you later.




