We were inspired by the Fblog. We played games. This game was the big present I gave daddy last year for Christmas. It is golf pool. Froglegs loved it so much he threw a wailing fit when we put it away. It was quite entertaining. I almost videoed it for posterity it was so funny. Probably because of an earlier conversation with my sister in law.
My first big sentence was, "What movie are we gonna watch." I remember and can mimmic any thing and anyone.Iknow a dozen books by heart. I love books, especially Dr. Suess. I love sparklers(sprinkles) on my donuts, to color or add bubbles to my bath, presents, cake,parties, chocolate, and saying prayers for my family. If I ever had to grow up I'd be just me."I am not a big kid, just (name)." I love to sing and dance. I love Yo Gabba Gabba, Scooby Doo, Dinosaurs, and games. I love mail and clues(cards). I am a big helper to my little brother. Lately I just like to go crazy and be a kid.