We are visiting Dan and Em and Froglegs loves their movies and futon. We went to the beach and Carl didn't get to lay down to rest at all too many things to do. He made a cool dolphin! Froglegs loved spending time away from the water. We found a creature buring itself in the sand and put in a bucket of water. Froglegs loved watching it hide again and again. It looked albino and it had frog legs and lobster antena's still have no clue what it was. It was awesome!!! Mommy caught it. Don't worry when we left put it back in the ocean. Froglegs loved chasing the bird and walking in the sand. Meeting new people and their pets was fun for him too. What fun to watch and document aunty Em's first trip to the beach. YEah!!!! Thank you for letting us come enjoy the moment with you. We love and miss you.
My first big sentence was, "What movie are we gonna watch." I remember and can mimmic any thing and anyone.Iknow a dozen books by heart. I love books, especially Dr. Suess. I love sparklers(sprinkles) on my donuts, to color or add bubbles to my bath, presents, cake,parties, chocolate, and saying prayers for my family. If I ever had to grow up I'd be just me."I am not a big kid, just (name)." I love to sing and dance. I love Yo Gabba Gabba, Scooby Doo, Dinosaurs, and games. I love mail and clues(cards). I am a big helper to my little brother. Lately I just like to go crazy and be a kid.