Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm It!!!

If you want you are tagged too. It seems like its a good way to get to know one another. If your reading this and want to get involved here is the story. You too can tell us more about yourself if you desire just write 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals,3 obsessions and 3 random facts. It sounded fun, so I am doing it too.

3 joys
1. my family
2. performing in front of an audience (music preferably, musical's too) I love singing with a jazz band that was my fav
3. Accomplishing a creative and unique masterpiece or just finishing a job feels great

3 fears
1. I also fear loosing a loved one in a horrific tragedy (too many movies)I too wake up with nightmares and tears. It used to be my Mom, then my Husband, now it is Froglegs
2. I fear a few bugs; weavels in my food( especially after I eat a few bites), and I don't fear spiders in general just fear them and earwigs to climb in my ear while I sleep and nest there. I had work done inside my ears and tubes probing inside, when I was a kid, and I still hear and feel it this day. So, for years I covered my ears with my covers or arms while I tried to get to sleep.
3. I fear aliens. (My hubby is helping me get over this one) As a child my mom told me they were real,(she really believes it too) so I always feared closing my eyes as a child while was washing my soapy hair in the shower for fear I would miss the lights going off and an abduction or close encounter to occur.

3 Goals
1. To graduate from an excellent Beauty School
2. To start a business with my hubby selling my quiet books and Child sized play furniture that I designed and help create
3. To record an album in a recording studio with my cherished family music.

3 Current Obsessions
1. Crafts
2. Finding new ways to make my life easier(Martha helps a lot, so does my family)and make my life more fulfilling spiritually, physically, and mentally-as a woman, mother, and a wife. I guess you could say finding myself and trying to stay balanced while I flow on the path of growth and clearity.
3. Finding new ways to pamper myself to feel beautiful and unique(hair, makeup, feet)

3 Random Facts
1. I used to have two pairs of tubes in my ears to help me with a speech impediment as a child. The first pair failed and the final pair was successful. So, being able to put my head under water and hear things without earplugs to prevent water to damage them, is a pleasure of mine. So, my ears are very sensitive, and earplugs that look like Christmas trees bring back a lot of memories. Let's just say I had to get over a lot of insecurities at the local pool. I hated everyone trying to speak me and I had no clue what they were saying. Goggles were a great disguise.
2. I am named after my Grandmother's middle names
3. My mom craved jalapenos while I was in her womb. So, I love spicy things. Not so much while I am pregnant though.

Sleepless in Cali